e-Commerce Fuel: Create your own Online store via getgrahak
e-Commerce is the activity of buying and selling goods and services using the internet as a medium. The act of purchasing or selling anything is called commerce, doing it online on the internet or on the phone, is e-commerce. The term e-commerce also includes other functions including online auction, online banking, payment gateways, and online tickets.
Mobile trading, or mCommerce, is a fast-growing new way of eCommerce driven by the growing market and the influence of Smartphones and millennials ’comfort online. Whatever you wish to buy, from food products to a lavish car, are available on the internet in the form of an e-commerce store. Ecommerce is also known as e-business or electronic business.
The pandemic outbreak has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs in our lives. While many of us lost touch with the world outside, the rest pulled up their sleeves and began establishing connections with the online world. We know several friends who set up small businesses online by creating Instagram and Facebook pages. We may have supported them by sharing their creations on our accounts and even encouraged them to open an online store to gain more customer visibility. The question has always been the same – How will they know about the shop?
The good news is that shops aren’t necessarily a brick-and-mortar model today; everyone has their web presence and with the right resources, your store could gradually dominate the area of your business. According to NASDAQ, 95% of all purchases made would be done online by 2040. e-Commerce is the future of shopping and this guide will help you set up your store online with the right resources, be it a brick-and-mortar model online or set up a completely new online store.
How To Set Up an e-Commerce Store
- Choose Your Target Audience
- Find Your exact Product to sell
- Choose between Drop shipping and selling your own products
- Come Up With a Business Name and Register a Domain Name
- Set Up Payment Methods
- Design Your Sales
- Start Marketing Your Online Store
- Branding Strategy
- Marketing Campaign
How Does Ecommerce Work?
Ecommerce set up is classified into three categories:
- Receiving Orders– First step, the customers place an order from an Ecommerce store. During this time, the customer’s information is recorded, applicable tax is calculated, their order and tracking numbers are generated, the delivery details are shared, the billing information is processed and finally the access to the billing gateway is provided.
- Payment- The payment is done via payment gateways. Under this step, the payment option is chosen from a list of options like a Credit card, Debit card, UPI, Wallet, and more. After this multi-step authentication is done for secure payments.
- Shipping- This process is done once the order is placed. Typically it means that the item has left the warehouse of the supplier.
Start selling products to anyone, anywhere—in person with Point of Sale and online through your own website or app. Create a ecommerce store, food delivery or grocery app or website backed by powerful tools that help you find customers, drive sales, and help you grow. So Take the guesswork out of marketing with built-in tools that help you create, execute, and analyze digital marketing campaigns.