In order to start using the DNS Service, you need to:
- Activate the Dns service
- Change the Name Servers of your domain name to our Name Servers
- Create various records for your domain name
To activate the DNS service
- Proceed to the DNS Service interface. 1
- Click the Manage DNS link.
NoteThe DNS Service will be activated when you click the Manage DNS link for the first time.
For the DNS Service to work, it is essential that all queries for your domain name should reach our Name Servers, which would respond to the query with the records that you have specified. Thus, it is vital that you change the Name Servers for your domain name to our Name Servers.
To change the Name Servers of your domain name to our Name Servers
- Proceed to the DNS Service interface.
- Click the Name Server Details link.
- Here, you would find the list of Name Servers you need to set for your domain name.
NoteIf the domain name is not registered with Webnoo Technologies Private Limited, you need to point your domain name to these Name Servers through the domain name management console provided by your domain name registration service provider.