We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate on a variety projects with a team of top developers while working closing with the project managers. At WEBNOO, we push the boundaries of product UX design every single day, and we’d love for you to help us take this even further. We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we create beautiful product UX designs that are polished and contribute seamlessly to user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Key Behaviors & Attributes
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at WEBNOO. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Competitive remuneration & profit sharing
- Interesting problems to solve, day in, day out
- Motivated team and career growth opportunities
- Independent environment, where you get to champion your role
- Interesting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
- Unofficial parties & pizzas with off-sites in a year where we completely freak out
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Title||UX / UI Designer|
|Line Manager||Team Leader/ Project Manager|