To conceptualize, visualize, create designs and interfaces for products and communication media, aligned to the brand strategy and reflecting a strong employer brand so as to create a deep, positive impact with brand, communications and activities both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement graphics and interfaces required for integrating with product design, collateral, websites, to ensure timely achievement of gate objectives and first time right (minimum rework).
- Design and implement web projects while ensuring alignment with brand standards. Maintain and enhance website by adding and improvisational interactive features. Maintain and evolve all group websites and intranet websites.
- Develop and produce collateral and materials required for internal and external communications so as to ensure consistency in theme and alignment to brand guidelines.
- Ensure that GUI aesthetics (internal or external) are user centric and meet international standards.
- Continuously identify, implement and share innovative ideas, concepts, designs and user experience practices, but at the same time ensuring simplicity and a consistent theme.
- Candidate should have good command over Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Need to understand client’s brief designates per the client’s expectation
- Need to visualize and develop ‘out of the box’ creative
- Should be able to create appealing designs and balanced layouts
- Should be Energetic and self-driven with a strong aesthetic sense
- Develop graphics and visuals or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites
- Should be able to express innovative Ideas and understand the requirements
- Ability to conceive and develop corporate branding, image, and style
- Should have hands on illustrations and drawings
- Should be a creative thinker, independent in exploring ideas and directions
- Should be able to meet the client’s deadlines
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies .
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadline
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Firework, Wire Framing, landing Pages, Web and App
About the Company
Webnoo Technologies is a global information technology and business process services company. We harness the power of emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. Webnoo is a web and digital solution provider for corporate and professionals. Webnoo helps the clients with a complete suite of products and services that help them to establish & grow their online presence and business. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Total Experience||1-5 years|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Salary||INR 1.5 lakhs – 5 lakhs.|
|Department / Functional Area of Job||Graphic Design or Web Design.|